I am thankful for family and the abundance in my life. I am also thankful for all the special moments I have had the privilege of capturing this year and of all the clients I have gotten to know. I loved discovering new places and sharing in your happiness and I look forward to many more of these moments in the coming year.
Thank you for making my days brighter!
Here a few tips to keep in mind this holiday season:
1. While entertaining, keep your glasses, ice and beverages in the living room so that your kitchen doesn’t get too crowded.
2. Fill big pots with soapy water after dinner so that you can soak smaller items such as utensils.
3. Need to create space in your refrigerator? Fill an ice chest with ice to store smaller items.
4. Prepare any sides the day before to save some time the next day.
5. Keep kids busy by getting them to help you with any desserts that require decorating.
6. Remember your pets and the items that can be dangerous to their health: turkey bones, sugar-free baked goods, chocolate, tinsel and ribbon, and holiday plants – i.e., mistletoe, poinsettia and holly.
7. DON’T STRESS OUT! Remember what is important in your life during this what is usually a stressful season, family and friends. Your pup or kitty can feel your stress and get stressed out as well and act out – so for yourself and your household – take everything in stride, make lists and enjoy the season!
Promo: When you are planning what gifts to give and you are going to be ordering prints from me, make sure to use the secret password “thankful” and get a complimentary 8×10 gift print of every canvas order you place during the month of November!