What is a senior model?
Each school year, during the second semester, I hold an open call to be on my Senior Model Team.
After a special group of juniors are chosen to represent Cathleen McGrath Photography, we get to work that summer. The purpose of my Senior Model Team is to offer a unique and amazing experience for select students that agree to partner with me and help advertise my brand. I am not opposed to accepting current seniors – It’s just cutting it close during the second semester and I’m usually pretty booked with last-minute sessions.
Rewards & Perks
- Exclusive senior model photo session, including styling session and hair & make up!
- Invitation to exclusive creative projects (extra sessions) throughout the year.
- Random Rep perks & surprises!
- Portrait and action shots relating to your extra-curricular activity
- Personalized Senior Rep cards to hand out to friends at school
- Downloadable shareable images for social media
- 25% off print and product orders
- $50 for each senior referral that books under your rep code
You are required to pay for your senior portrait prints and products. Your minimum order is $300. However, our exclusive team receives the extra perks listed above!
I AM ALSO ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR INTERNS – IF YOU ARE INTERESTED –
PLEASE NOTE THAT ON THE APPLICATION!
YES, this sounds like something I want to do!
YAY! I’m excited! Just fill out the form below!
After this form is submitted, I will contact you and your parent / guardian to discuss next steps. NOTE: This form is COMPLETELY private and NEVER shared – my eyes only!