One of my favorite things about wedding photography is the engagement session. It is the time that the couple and I get to know each other. We connect during the session, they get comfortable being in front of the camera – we goof off and be silly – maybe dance, which makes the wedding day so much easier on all of us!
We also see how well we work together. You certainly wouldn’t want to hire a photographer that you didn’t connect with – or you don’t like their style.
Imahny and Taurrie are so much fun! I cannot wait for the wedding! (Click image for video!)
In celebration of the season of love . . . I want to honor and share some of my favorite moments in recent years.
I have been extra ordinarily lucky to have been asked to be a part of one of the most important day in my clients’ lives. Watching them take this step has at times brought tears and often lots of laughter.
Thank you everyone for picking me to be a part of your lives.
Isn’t it time you treated yourself to a professional photography session? You might ask yourself – What would I do with photos of just myself? First and foremost, enjoy them and really see the real you through the eyes of your photographer. Your family will treasure photos of you for generations. It’s your mark in history. Your chance to tell your story.
You can also invite anyone you want to be photographed with you. Mother-daughter session; best friends session; girls’ day out session; our love session; fur babies session . . . endless possibilities!
Give your gifts some extra thought and meaning this year.
The hunt for the perfect gift is on, but what do you get the person who “has everything?”
The latest gadget will probably be outdated within the next six months and simply guessing what someone might need usually results in money being wasted on a gift that will more than likely be re-gifted in the coming months.
So instead of giving a physical gift, why not give the gift of memories? Give the gift of photography.
Whether you’re a last minute shopper or you simply don’t know what to buy, this is the perfect gift idea that you’ve been waiting for.
Our photography gift cards are ideal because it allows your friend or family member to choose from an array of photography products and services, which include prints, engagement session, contemporary glamour session, senior session or a family session. Scheduling and gifting a generation photo session for your parents or grandparents is a priceless treasure for the whole family.
Once purchased, we can either email the gift card to the recipient or you can give them the gift yourself.
Simply select a gift card to the value of your choice and place your order by emailing me at email@example.com. Christmas shopping has never been simpler.
Wishing all of my friends and clients a blessed holiday season and a prosperous new year!
Promo: Mention the code “gift card” and get a $100 print credit for every $300 in gift cards purchased.
I am thankful for family and the abundance in my life. I am also thankful for all the special moments I have had the privilege of capturing this year and of all the clients I have gotten to know. I loved discovering new places and sharing in your happiness and I look forward to many more of these moments in the coming year.
Thank you for making my days brighter!
Here a few tips to keep in mind this holiday season:
1. While entertaining, keep your glasses, ice and beverages in the living room so that your kitchen doesn’t get too crowded.
2. Fill big pots with soapy water after dinner so that you can soak smaller items such as utensils.
3. Need to create space in your refrigerator? Fill an ice chest with ice to store smaller items.
4. Prepare any sides the day before to save some time the next day.
5. Keep kids busy by getting them to help you with any desserts that require decorating.
6. Remember your pets and the items that can be dangerous to their health: turkey bones, sugar-free baked goods, chocolate, tinsel and ribbon, and holiday plants – i.e., mistletoe, poinsettia and holly.
7. DON’T STRESS OUT! Remember what is important in your life during this what is usually a stressful season, family and friends. Your pup or kitty can feel your stress and get stressed out as well and act out – so for yourself and your household – take everything in stride, make lists and enjoy the season!
Promo: When you are planning what gifts to give and you are going to be ordering prints from me, make sure to use the secret password “thankful” and get a complimentary 8×10 gift print of every canvas order you place during the month of November!